HDP Operations : HDP Hadoop Administration 2
This course is designed for administrators who manage Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP) 2.3 clusters with Ambari. It covers upgrades, configuration, application management, and other common tasks.
IT administrators and operators responsible for configuring, managing, and supporting an Hadoop 2.3 deployment in a Linux environment using Ambari.
After this course students will be able to:
- Execute automated installation of and upgrades to HDP clusters
- Configure HDFS for NFS integration and centralized caching
- Control application behaviour using node labels
- Deploy applications using Slider
- Understand how to configure HDP for optimum Hive performance
- Integrate Ambari with an existing LDAP environment to manage users and groups
- Configure high availability for Hive and Oozie
- Ingest SQL tables and log files into HDFS
- Support scalable and automated HDP application best practices
- Configure automated HDP data replication
Attendees should have attended HDP Operations: Hadoop Administration 1 or possess equivalent knowledge and experience. Attendees should be familiar with basic HDP administration and Linux environments.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self