This is the Docker Security course for your entire organization. Get everyone “on-the-same page” and working together to secure your Dockerized environment.
This hands-on workshop style course will give your team an overview of important security features and best practices to protect your containerized services. Designed to be inclusive of multiple roles to align the entire organization, this course is appropriate for all teams who are hands-on with Docker whether Developer, Operations, DevOps, or Architect.
Docker Developer or Operator/DevOps with 2-6 Months Docker Experience
After this course students will be able to:
- Understand the security features of the Docker platform
- Discuss issues to consider when implementing Docker Security
- Deploy with add-on Docker security features and tools
- Apply current best practice to make your Docker content secure
- Implement secure user management and access
- Docker Fundamentals Course or Equivalent
- Some experience with Linux
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self